[Library Media] Year-round elementeries?

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Thu Oct 30 13:55:59 MDT 2014

I am wondering if we have any year round elementeries in that state that
have professional (certified) librarians working in them.  I have a friend
from Illinois who sent me this:

  "I need eight weeks of student teaching at an elementary school or eight
weeks of student teaching at a middle school during the summer of 2015.
There is only one school in IL with a year-round calendar and that position
is filled already. I have family in South Jordan, Herriman and Daybreak
where I could stay if I could find a school in UT that would take me this
summer.

I am looking for a student teaching position in a school library with a
certified librarian who has at least three years as a librarian and one
year in their current position. Can you point me in the right direction?"

Is there anyone who can help?  UnfortunatelyI am not year-round, or I'd tae
her in a heart beat!
  --
Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School