[Library Media] Overdue Books

Anne Diekema anne.diekema at usu.edu
Thu Oct 23 11:49:31 MDT 2014

Hi Heather,
Here are some ALA resources on this issue that you might want to look at.
http://wikis.ala.org/professionaltips/index.php?title=Fines_and_Overdues
Good luck!
anne.

Anne Diekema, Assistant Professor
Department of Instructional Technology & Learning Sciences
Emma Eccles Jones College of Education and Human Services
Utah State University