[Library Media] Overdue Books

Teri Southam teri.southam at endeavorhall.org
Thu Oct 23 11:42:25 MDT 2014

It kind of depends on your policies.  If you can freeze their grades, stop
them from access to school events, issue bills to parents, etc... then you
have some teeth. If you don't have policies in place then you will need to
work that out.  I don't let any more books out until overdue books are back
and I send slips home to remind students.  I then bill families at the end
of the year and have class parties for all books returned at the end of the
year.  This works at the elementary level at my school.

Teri Southam
Endeavor Hall