[Library Media] National Geographic Kids - not licensed

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Fri Oct 10 06:31:19 MDT 2014

Good morning.  I was informed that National Geographic Kids was not licensed for K-12 Pioneer Online Library and that is why we are getting prompted for a login.  I will be removing the link today.

How did that happen?

A manager from Gale, Cengage Learning sent me a list of access URLs to post on the Pioneer Online Library web page and National Geographic Kids was included on that list. Apparently it was evaluated during the Request for Proposal (RFP) process but not selected.  I was not on the RFP committee so I don’t know much more than that.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network