[Library Media] UEN

Jenny Richards jenny.richards at ccsdut.org
Thu Oct 9 13:37:41 MDT 2014

Thanks all!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 9, 2014, at 12:17 PM, Katelyn Ballif <katelyn.ballif at ccsdut.org>
wrote:

At the bottom of the Pioneer Library page you can select "Contact Us" and
send them a message about it or just use this link
http://www.uen.org/contact_form.php and fill out the form.  I just did it
telling them the problem with Nat Geo and Discovery Collection but if you
have a specific thing to tell them or something else let them know.

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Joseph Nielsen <
Joseph.Nielsen at slcschools.org> wrote:

>  I have had students trying to get into the Nat. Geo. Kids for the last 2
> days, and they were not allowed in. I was going to check with UEN to see if
> this particular database was not part of the license.
>

> Joseph R. Nielsen
>
> Library Technology Teacher
>
> Hawthorne Elementary
>
> Salt Lake City School District