[Library Media] National Geographic Kids- authentication issues

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Thu Oct 9 11:54:30 MDT 2014

Hello,

I will contact Gale, Cengage Learning regarding the authentication issue with National Geographic Kids.

Thank you for letting me know.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have issues like this with any of the Pioneer Online Library products.

Note: I’ve contacted Digital Science Online a couple of times re: the authentication issues some of you are experiencing with Microsoft IE browsers and will continue to do so, until it is resolved.

Thank you.

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network