[Library Media] Poster contest for UTAH ARCHAEOLOGY & PRESERVATION MONTH

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Wed Oct 1 17:00:47 MDT 2014

​*PLEASE SHARE WITH LIBRARY PATRONS & STUDENTS -- Attached PDF flyer.*

Call for entries! Poster contest for *UTAH ARCHAEOLOGY & PRESERVATION MONTH*

Utah Archaeology Week is now Archaeology & Preservation Month! We'll
celebrate Utah's cultural past of archaeology and historic places
throughout May 2015!

The Division of State History invites Utahns of all ages to help promote
Utah's exciting past by entering our annual poster contest! Entrants may
choose any material, design, or medium to originally depict aspects of
Utah's past cultures. Art may be inspired by the 2015 theme of Culture and
Diversity in Utah.

Cash prizes awarded in these categories:

   - Grand Prize
   - Best Elementary School Student
   - Best Secondary School Student
   - Best Adult
   - Honorable Mention

The winning poster will be professionally printed, distributed statewide,
and hung in the Rio Grande building.

*Entries are due by Friday, January 16th, 2015.*

See our web site for the official rules and forms.

No State employee entries. No pre-designed posters.

heritage.utah.gov/history/archaeology-week

For questions, contact:

Derinna at dkopp at utah.gov

or Deb at damiller at utah.gov
​