[Library Media] Fwd: Grants Letter "Free Help for Nonprofits"

Stephen Matthews smatthews at utah.gov
Thu Aug 7 07:07:01 MDT 2014

Utah Librarians,

This is forwarded for your information.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *uofbci DCC* <uofbci at utah.gov>
Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2014
Subject: Grants Letter "Free Help for Nonprofits"
To: ksmith at yahoo.com

OK, get some popcorn.  As our long-time subscribers know, every August we
search extra hard to find grants and other resources for schools and for
nonprofits working with children and youth, and put it all on top of our
regular searches for all nonprofits.  What you have is our biggest issue
ever, chuck full of resources.  Know some people who work with kids?
Forward this to them.

We have also compiled an annotated checklist and commentary on how to
decide whether or not to apply for a particular grant.

If this newsletter is too big to open from the attachment, it will be
posted on our website in the next few days.
http://jobs.utah.gov/housing/publications/newsletters.html

--
Stephen A. Matthews, PhD
LSTA Grants Coordinator | Rural Library Consultant
smatthews at utah.gov