[Library Media] Nominations Open for 2014 I Love My Librarian Award

Donna Morris dmorris at utah.gov
Wed Aug 6 14:43:21 MDT 2014

It would be fantastic to see a Utah librarian as one of the winners...

http://atyourlibrary.org/ilovemylibrarian

Up to 10 librarians will be selected. Each librarian will receive a $5,000
cash award, a plaque and a travel stipend to attend the awards ceremony and
reception in New York City, hosted by The New York Times.

--
*Donna Jones Morris, State Librarian*
*Director, Utah State Library Division/Department of Heritage and Arts*

*State agency hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.*