[Library Media] Inform

georgeweight at integrity.com georgeweight at integrity.com
Sat Dec 28 11:38:20 MST 2013

Keep up the good work! I testified before the committee in Gov Bangerter's
infamous budget cut days and we got the funding restored for Library media
that was scheduled to be cut. That amounted to restoring our district's
share of $30,000 that would have been cut--more than enough to compensate
for the few days I spent away from school attending committee sessions &
on UELMA business, a fact that got chiefly overlooked by district
personnel.

George Weight
Retired Library Media Teacher and Former UELMA President