[Library Media] Library girl - this guy's perspective

Paula Cloward paulacloward at alpinedistrict.org
Fri Dec 20 08:43:57 MST 2013

I agree with Luanne. I feel that the skills of using the Dewey is an
important one that will be with students long after they leave our schools
and move on into their lives. I guess we each need to assess the needs of
our students with the 'life-long learner' in mind.

*Paula Cloward*
Teacher Librarian
Pleasant Grove Jr. High School
801-610-8146 ext. 627759