[Library Media] Library Girl

georgeweight at integrity.com georgeweight at integrity.com
Wed Dec 18 06:51:13 MST 2013

We had a coach years ago that laid his hard copy roll book on the grass a
few minutes before the lawn maintenance crew came by with the mowers. The
coach spent days taping the thing back together: no digital back-up in
those days!
Good luck with UELMA activities this year.

George Weight
Retired Library Media Teacher & former UELMA president.