[Library Media] READING PROGRAM

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Thu Dec 12 12:32:05 MST 2013

Hello!

We are looking for a reading program that high school students can use to
improve their comprehension scores, vocabulary, etc. Presently, we are
gathering information on Reading Plus as it seems to fit what we want.

Do any of you have programs your teachers use/like?  This would be a school
wide program and not a concentrated program for the English Dept.  We use
the math program ALEKS in the middle school and high school and are very
pleased with this. Is there a reading equivalent?

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I post any

Thanks so much,
Jan Duane
destiny.skaggscatholiccenter.org
Draper, UT