[Library Media] Under New Management

Fawn Morgan FMORGAN at dsdmail.net
Wed Dec 4 19:43:50 MST 2013

So my reason for this message is to solicit just a few more conference presentation proposals, BUT I couldn't resist sharing the note, Under New Management, that I just sent out to my faculty. I have always longed to be in charge of the world, but this will have to do. Read the note, open the attachment, have a good chuckle and then scroll on down to the real NECESSARY request, my great big PLC out there throughout Utah!

Fawn