[Library Media] Past issues of American Heritage

Tom Alleman allemant at carbonschools.org
Wed Nov 27 09:19:05 MST 2013

I have about 17 paper boxes full of past issues of American Heritage
magazine that I have to get rid of.  If anyone would like them and can
arrange to pick them up I will reluctantly give them up. If anyone has a
suggestion as to how to get rid of them let me know.  I don't really want
to throw them out but I no longer have room for them in my classroom.  I
don't know if it is a complete collection but I do know it goes back many
years many are the hard-bound editions.

If any one has a solution to my dilemma let me know.
Tom Alleman

--
Tommas W. Alleman
allemant at carbonschools.org