[Library Media] Application is open for the 2014 UELMA Service Project.

Paula Zsiray paula.zsiray at ccsdut.org
Tue Nov 12 15:01:55 MST 2013

If you know of a school that is in need, please submit the following:

Name of school in need.
Name of Contact person & their contact information.
Short description of why there is a need.
Your name & contact information.

In the past we have physically collected books for donation.  This is too
cumbersome - both collection and delivery.
This year we will be making a cash collection for the project that is
selected.

When a project is selected we will send out an announcement.

2014 UELMA Service Project Committee

Library Media Teacher
Mountain Crest HS
255 S. 800 East