[Library Media] UELMA 2014 Conference -- Call for Proposals & Planning Survey

ERIN HEYWOOD ERIN.HEYWOOD at wasatch.edu
Mon Nov 4 21:32:35 MST 2013

We're excited about the upcoming UELMA 2014 Conference to be held March 13, 2014, at the Ogden Eccles Center.  The theme for this year's conference is "Shake It Up!: Focusing the Shift."

We have a great author ready to go and are now sending out a survey in regard to possible sessions and a call for proposals to present at our annual conference.  There are amazing librarians throughout the state, and we would love to hear about the great things you are doing in your schools.

The UELMA 2014 Conference Survey, meant to help the board with conference planning, can be accessed at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3BC3LN9.

The form for UELMA 2014 Conference Proposals, a call to possible presenters, can be accessed at  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/33NG9RF.

Thanks for all you do!  We look forward to hearing from you.

Erin Heywood
UELMA Board Secretary