[Library Media] Free Lucid Software for Utah Schools

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Thu Oct 31 09:43:35 MDT 2013

Colleagues, thanks to hard work by Rick Gaisford, and an excellent partnership with Utah company Lucid Software, we now have access to LucidChart - software for real-time collaboration diagramming and LucidPress, software for multimedia publishing free for Utah schools (UCAT, higher ed, and public ed). Directions for accessing the software for Google Apps and non-Google Apps domains are included below. Be sure to use your SCHOOL EMAIL ADDRESS when you register since Brad is checking that for licensing.

UEN will be coordinating some webinars in the near future to orient you to this new software - and you can learn more here:
https://www.lucidchart.com/
https://www.lucidpress.com/

No tricks, this is a real Halloween software treat.
Happy Halloween.
Laura