[Library Media] Shelving books

Mitchell Jorgensen mitchell at uen.org
Wed Oct 9 06:15:07 MDT 2013

I suggest that we all share this through as many of our Social Media outlets as possible. It is important for as many people as possible hear about the wonderful things happening!

Mitchell Jorgensen
mitchell at uen.org<mailto:mitchell at uen.org>
mitchelljorgensen at gmail.com<mailto:mitchelljorgensen at gmail.com>

http://my.uen.org/53474