[Library Media] King's English Bookstore Events

Anna Zanarini AZanarini at slcolibrary.org
Wed Oct 2 14:15:27 MDT 2013

Hey, Everyone,

This might be a good time to mention a website that is in the final stages of development -- www.utahauthorvisits.org<http://www.utahauthorvisits.org>.  I am part of the team working on this website and we are just about ready to launch our publicity campaign and spread the word that this site exists.  It was designed to prevent anyone from missing a favorite author's event in the state of Utah.   Please take a look at the site and email me directly at azanarini at slcolibrary.org<mailto:azanarini at slcolibrary.org> if you have any feedback on the website.  Look for more information about the site to come your way soon!

Thanks,

Anna Zanarini

Salt Lake County Library

azanarini at slcolibrary.org<mailto:azanarini at slcolibrary.org><mailto:azanarini at slcolibrary.org>