[Library Media] New Picture book

Christine Hunsaker chunsaker at wsd.net
Wed Sep 18 15:17:37 MDT 2013

My friend Ginny Tilby is releasing a hardcover edition of her new picture book You Should, You Should<http://www.amazon.com/You-Should-Ginny-Tilby/dp/1938301706> on October 1st.  It is a darling book that can be shared with any age group about what expectations we have for ourselves or others.  It would be a great creative writing prompt for older students or a discussion with younger students as well.

Ginny is a graduate from Morgan High and Utah State University.  You can catch her blog at http://ginnyillustration.blogspot.com/  She even included her audience as she developed the illustrations when she was drawing Hippo and his friends.

Christine

Currently Reading: Peter and the Starcatcher by Dave Barry
Just Finished: Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn
[cid:image005.png at 01CEB482.34D36360]