[Library Media] Gettysburg Project Launch

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Tue Sep 17 15:59:22 MDT 2013

Colleagues, a statewide initiative to learn and apply the Gettysburg Address launched today. I'd like to give you a little heads up, events at the Capitol with American Preparatory Academy and in Richfield with Red Hills Middle School will be featured on local news channels tonight (see below).

UEN is proud to be part of the project. You can see our website here http://gettyready.org/
And please help pass the word to teachers in your area.

Deseret News http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865586551/Students-kick-off-Gettysburg-Address-memorization-challenge.html