[Library Media] Please share your Gettysburg Address book and media suggestions

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Thu Sep 12 13:31:12 MDT 2013

The Utah Education Network is working with educational partners across the state to provide resources that will help students, educators and the general public celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address.

Please send me your book and classroom media suggestions so that I can share them on the GettyReady.org<http://GettyReady.org> website that UEN is building for this project.  (If you could indicate which grade band the learning resources are appropriate for, that would be extra great!)

Our goal is to launch the web page on Constitution Day, Sept. 17th.

Thank you in advance.

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network