[Library Media] New YA Literature class

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Fri Sep 6 11:06:19 MDT 2013

Hello everyone:

I am teaching (leading) the New YA Literature class again this fall through
Jordan School District.  It will be on Wednesdays from 4:30 - 6:30 at my
school.  It is for librarians, teachers, parents, people who want to
maintain their teaching licenses - or even for people who like YA
Literature and want to share and talk. There are different types of USOE
credit available for the class.

Jordan District has changed their professional development site.  I have
included a new link here:

https://jpls.truenorthlogic.com

Once you are at the site, you will have to log in - or create a login.
 Once you are in, find the general calendar and click on September 25th -
that is the day the class starts - and then you can sign up from there.

If you feel inclined, please share this information with your teachers,
your friends, your neighbors.

I provide two free books to every person in the class and share information
about 100's of brand new books - mostly YA, but I do a whole night on
picture books and non-fiction.  We will even take a field trip to The
King's English Bookstore as a bonus night.

Feel free to send me any questions about the class content.

Cindy
--
Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School