[Library Media] Utah Humanities Book Festival

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Thu Sep 5 13:32:39 MDT 2013

http://www.utahhumanities.org/BookFestival.htm

Hello everyone:

The Utah Humanities Book Festival is chockfull of authors and events that
would be highly interesting to our students.  I am personally overwhelmed
by the many different places and people I want to go listen to.

I am busily making my own little posters so that my students have a chance
to see their favorite authors or discover a new favorite.  The link I have
sent you is to the main Festival page.  It is very easy to see what is
happening in your own area from there.

I really hope we see lots of students at events - partially because I
lobbied the director really hard to include more authors of teen interest!

--
Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School