[Library Media] Noodle Tools

Justin Brooksby jbrooksby at uen.org
Fri Aug 23 10:35:13 MDT 2013

As you may have heard UEN has a new tool this year called Noodle Tools.  It can be accessed through Pioneer Library<http://pioneer.uen.org/k12/>.  UEN Professional Development is offering a course this fall called "Information Literacy with Noodle Tools."  It will be offered on November 5, 2013 at Milton Bennion Hall on the University of Utah campus.  You will be able to register for this course starting on September 1.  I wanted to send a special invite to you to register for this course or contact me about doing a presentation at your school or district.

Information Literacy with Noodle Tools<http://profdev.uen.org/register/course_details/224>
In this one-day workshop, educators learn strategies for teaching students how to use technology to plan, develop and cite content for research projects using Noodle Tools. Participants gain familiarity with online tools for information literacy, research projects, strategies for finding and citing online information. By the end of the day, participants create engaging, technology-rich research units around themes of their choice.

Cheers,

Justin Brooksby, M.Ed.
Professional Development Manager
Utah Education Network