[Library Media] Purchasing Books

Lanell Rabner lanell.rabner at nebo.edu
Tue Aug 20 11:26:37 MDT 2013

Hi Jeanna!

I use TEP Books, Inc. - http://www.tepbooks.com/ - you get a 35 % discount
for 10 or more books. I also have 80 Nooks, so those titles used for Lit
Circles or Lit Groups are purchased from Barnes and Noble and added to our
Nooks.

My principal takes the money out of the school textbook account or AP funds
if the books are for AP Language or AP Lit.

_lanell rabner
Springville High School

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 8:34 AM, Jeanna Grover
<jgrover at sanjuanschools.org>wrote:

>  Thank you everyone for sharing new and exciting books that are being
> taught in your schools!  I have passed your emails on to our Language Arts
> Teachers, and they are excited to see the books as well.  We have a couple
> teachers who would like to purchase some of the books listed….so here’s the
> question of the day!!!!!!****
>
> ** **
>
> Where do you purchase your class sets of books from??  Where do you get
> the most for your money? ****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Jeanna Grover****