[Library Media] Film Screening 8/19

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Fri Aug 16 19:59:41 MDT 2013

Please excuse this out-of-the ordinary message, but occasionally film promoters send us invitations to screening events that may be of interest for library-media teachers, so I'm passing the information along in the event that you are interested. This screening is in Salt Lake on Monday August 19.

Hello!

We have an advance screening of THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS on Monday. Please see details below and feel free to spread the word to colleagues.

You and a guest are invited to a special advance screening of THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES on Monday 8/19 in Salt Lake City! Visit www.gofobo.com<http://www.gofobo.com> and enter RSVP code: LIBRBWB2 to download your complimentary passes. (Limit 2 passes per person, while supplies last. Passes do NOT guarantee admission as theater is overbooked. ARRIVE EARLY to the theater for ticket exchange.)

Thank you,
Kim

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CE89D7.03DB9820]
MOVIE TITLE: THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES
STUDIO: Screen Gems
OPENING DATE: 8/21
RATED: PG-13
MOVIE WEBSITE: http://www.themortalinstrumentsmovie.com/
SYNOPSIS
Set in contemporary New York City, a seemingly ordinary teenager, Clary Fray (Lily Collins), discovers she is the descendant of a line of Shadowhunters, a secret cadre of young half-angel warriors locked in an ancient battle to protect our world from demons. After the disappearance of her mother (Lena Headey), Clary must join forces with a group of Shadowhunters, who introduce her to a dangerous alternate New York called Downworld, filled with demons, warlocks, vampires, werewolves and other deadly creatures.  Based on the worldwide best-selling book series.