[Library Media] School libraries play a key role in changing lives of our nation’s youth

Fawn Morgan FMORGAN at dsdmail.net
Tue Jul 30 22:29:21 MDT 2013

Thanks, Paula,

Especially school libraries in lower income areas should write an article for local newspapers and school newsletters about the great equalizer statement.

Fawn

Fawn B. Morgan, Teacher Librarian, Lancer Library, Layton High School 801-402-4996   http://tinyurl.com/lancerlibrary      Follow us on Facebook

" Libraries are the Petri dish of intellect and the information stored there provides the agar of learning." --Sara Roos, City Watch