[Library Media] AWESOME Resource for Reader's Advisory for Kids AND Adutls! NOVELIST

Fawn Morgan FMORGAN at dsdmail.net
Sat Jul 27 17:22:43 MDT 2013

I used to subscribe to NoveList but discontinued it because of costs. THANKS State Library!

Fawn

Fawn B. Morgan, Teacher Librarian, Lancer Library, Layton High School 801-402-4996   http://tinyurl.com/lancerlibrary      Follow us on Facebook

" Libraries are the Petri dish of intellect and the information stored there provides the agar of learning." --Sara Roos, City Watch