[Library Media] Matt McLain Leaving State Library

Donna Morris dmorris at utah.gov
Wed Jul 17 21:16:16 MDT 2013

State Library Division Librarian III Matt McLain has resigned.  Matt has
moved Utah  Youth Services forward state-wide.  His last day of work at the
State Library will be August 2, 2013.  He has accepted a position with the
Salt Lake County Library.   I wish him the best as he starts as the South
Jordan Branch Manager.

Please join me in wishing Matt the best.   Donna

--
*Donna Jones Morris, State Librarian*
*Director, Utah State Library Division/Department of Heritage and Arts*