[Library Media] Neal Shusterman Author Visits

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Thu May 16 12:31:00 MDT 2013

Just to clarify:

They only commitment is for the minimum 200 books - you do not have to pay
a single penny for food, hotel, transportation or appearance fee.  Neal
will sign all 200 books (plus any more that you sell), plus he will
personalize 50 of them.  He s[ends an hour mostly taking questions from the
students.

If we can get three schools within about 45 minutes of each other, then
chances are pretty good that he will come to Utah on this tour.

My teachers are all abuzz about this, because we teach Unwind in the 7th
grade and have for 3 or 4 years now.

Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School

Cindy Mitchell