[Library Media] Let's hear it for Emery & PALS!

Fawn Morgan FMORGAN at dsdmail.net
Wed May 8 10:43:04 MDT 2013

Forwarded from my friend and teacher librarian at Central Davis Junior High:

Let’s hear it for Emery Young! :)
http://www.standard.net/stories/2013/05/02/after-walkout-fizzles-ogden-student-activist-meets-super-over-librarian-issue#.UYKSdSnNlPx.facebook

Also read

http://www.standard.net/stories/2013/05/01/teacher-librarians-are-too-important-cut

While my endorsement came as an undergraduate minor at USU many years ago, that was the only point for quibbling, not really, just change in the intervening years. Excellent article and support for school librarians from Kathy Gambles and PALS.

Fawn

Fawn B. Morgan, Teacher Librarian, Lancer Library, Layton High School 801-402-4996   http://tinyurl.com/lancerlibrary      Follow us on Facebook

" Libraries are the Petri dish of intellect and the information stored there provides the agar of learning." --Sara Roos, City Watch