[Library Media] AR schools

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Wed May 1 08:25:20 MDT 2013

If you are a school using AR, I was wondering what you would think about
starting reciprocal quiz request.  While AR pursues writing quizzes for
most fiction books, they are pretty lacking on non-fiction, unless it is
for K-3.  I am at a middle school and we use AR constantly for fiction and
non-fiction. They wait until they get a certain amount of requests for some
books until they assign it to be written

What we would do, if we had books that we need to request quizzes for is
send out the information needed on the list-serv and everyone willing to
help would log on and request it.

Thoughts?

--
Cindy Mitchell