[Library Media] Please say thanks

Rosette Acord rosette.acord at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 14:23:45 MDT 2013

Just want to clarify why so many say thanks to Sharyl...she is ready to
meet legislators before meetings, after meetings, as well as making
individual meetings where she is asked tough questions about school
libraries.  She is there at 7:30 a.m. and back in the afternoon waiting for
the opportunity to formally make the case for school libraries--with
handouts, statistics, and solid information ......and this year with a
broken leg!
There is an old saying about walking the talk..and that is what Sharyl does
not only during the session, but throughout the year.  We can all learn
from her example of putting passion into action.
Thanks Sharyl