[Library Media] Beehive Awards Voting - Deadline Extended to April 19

Anna Zanarini AZanarini at slcolibrary.org
Thu Apr 18 10:51:08 MDT 2013

I'm really striking out this week!  Because there has been some confusion about the Beehive Awards voting deadlines, we have decided to extend the voting through Friday, April 19.  Please spread the word to everyone that they have a few extra days to get their votes in.

You may enter your Beehive Award Votes at http://www.clau.org/beehive-book-award-voting-2013.html.

I apologize if the conflicting information has caused anyone stress or grief!  We do appreciate every vote we receive and all your efforts to promote the Beehive Book Awards program.

Thanks so much for your patience!

Anna Zanarini
CLAU President