[Library Media] PDF Flier Attached - Children's Literature Assoc of Utah Annual Banquet featuring Jon Scieszka!

Anna Zanarini AZanarini at slcolibrary.org
Thu Apr 18 10:35:39 MDT 2013

Sorry for so many emails about this event, but I wanted to attach a PDF of the Beehive Book Awards Dinner flier so everyone can access it!  Thanks for letting me know that so many of you could not open the previous attachment.

I appreciate your help and support!

Anna Zanarini
CLAU President
www.clau.org