[Library Media] 2013 Beehive Book Award - Voting & Jon Scieszka Dinner

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Wed Apr 17 13:39:28 MDT 2013

The Children's Literature Association of Utah (CLAU) wants to make sure
everyone involved with kids, books, and reading has the following
information about our upcoming events and programs.  Please visit our
website at www.clau.org for more information about who we are and what we
do.

*2013 Beehive Book Award Voting*

The deadline to enter your Beehive Award votes has been extended to April
19! Click here <http://www.clau.org/beehive-book-award-voting-2013.html> to
enter your votes!! We look forward to seeing what books Utah's children
have selected as their favorites and announcing the winners at the Beehive
Awards Dinner on April 26th.

Please email beehiveclau at gmail.com if you have any questions or encounter
any problems in voting.

*Beehive Book Awards Dinner featuring Jon Scieszka!!!*

Registration for the 2013 Beehive Book Awards Dinner is on! Join us on
Friday, April 26, 6:30 pm, for a fun, intimate evening with superstar
children's author and all-around cool guy, Jon Scieszka (rhymes with
Fresca)! We will also be announcing the 2013 Beehive Award winners!
Register for the dinner at
*http://www.clau.org/annual-dinner.html*<https://mail.slcolibrary.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=t01quDJXgUSO1e1XD7n1sOqGeMWWDtAIxRMQjLMJVkgjXgQbdVxb9OWf9kl9zhU4pMPOtvVZcT4.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.clau.org%2fannual-dinner.html>
.
Tickets are $25 for CLAU members or $35 for non-members.   You can
also join CLAU (Children's Literature Association of Utah) at www.clau.org.

This year, CLAU is also offering a special opportunity. For $50, you
can sit at Jon's table. We have just a few seats left! If you are
interested in this one-of-a-kind experience (and, trust me, he is a
character!), email Anna Zanraini
directly at azanarini at slcolibrary.org.
Dinner registration closes April 20! Don't miss out on this fun opportunity
-- get your seats today!

Thanks!
Anna Zanarini
CLAU President