[Library Media] Children's Literature Assoc of Utah Annual Banquet featuring Jon Scieszka!

Anna Zanarini AZanarini at slcolibrary.org
Wed Apr 17 13:33:33 MDT 2013

Hi everyone!

CLAU is trying to reach teachers and administrators as well as all of you awesome librarians.  If possible, will you forward this message and/or the attached flier to teachers and administrators at your school?   We'd love to get the word out to everyone who works with kids, books and reading because Jon Scieszka really is too good to be missed.  His message is great, but the delivery is what makes is special!   I've heard from a couple of teachers who were interested but didn't know it was happening!

Thanks so much for you help and support!!  We look forward to a fun Beehive Awards Dinner this year, and we are excited to bring even more great things your way next year including the 2014 Beehive Book Award nominees (find the list at www.clau.org).

Thanks again!
Anna Zanarini
CLAU President

The 2013 Beehive Book Awards Dinner will be taking place on Friday,
April 26, 6:30 pm. It will be a fun, intimate evening with superstar
children's author and all-around cool guy, Jon Scieszka (rhymes with
Fresca)! We will also be announcing the 2013 Beehive Award winners.

Register for the dinner at http://www.clau.org/annual-dinner.html.
Tickets are $25 for CLAU members or $35 for non-members. Online pay is
available, as is the opportunity to join CLAU or renew your
membership.

This year, CLAU is also offering a special opportunity. For $50, you
can sit at Jon's table. We have just a few seats left! If you are
interested in this one-of-a-kind experience, email Anna Zanraini
directly at azanarini at slcolibrary.org.

Don't miss out on this opportunity--get your seats today!

See you at the Beehive Book Awards!
Matt
--
Matt McLain