[Library Media] Children's Literature Assoc of Utah Annual Banquet featuring Jon Scieszka!

Matt McLain mmclain at utah.gov
Mon Apr 15 13:15:21 MDT 2013

Hi everyone!

The 2013 Beehive Book Awards Dinner will be taking place on Friday,
April 26, 6:30 pm. It will be a fun, intimate evening with superstar
children's author and all-around cool guy, Jon Scieszka (rhymes with
Fresca)! We will also be announcing the 2013 Beehive Award winners.

Register for the dinner at http://www.clau.org/annual-dinner.html.
Tickets are $25 for CLAU members or $35 for non-members. Online pay is
available, as is the opportunity to join CLAU or renew your
membership.

This year, CLAU is also offering a special opportunity. For $50, you
can sit at Jon's table. We have just a few seats left! If you are
interested in this one-of-a-kind experience, email Anna Zanraini
directly at azanarini at slcolibrary.org.

Don't miss out on this opportunity--get your seats today!

See you at the Beehive Book Awards!
Matt
--
Matt McLain