[Library Media] COPYRIGHT QUESTION

Mitchell Jorgensen mitchell at uen.org
Thu Mar 21 14:18:54 MDT 2013

Also, if you were to use Instructure's Canvas Learning Management System rather than an open website you have additional usage under Fair Use and Teach Act 2002 guidelines since it is locked behind a password.  Laura Hunter should also be able to give you information about that as well.

P.s. eMedia is great and integrates with Canvas.

--
Mitchell B. Jorgensen
Utah Education Network Professional Development Trainer
mitchell at uen.org
Desk Phone: 801.581.4195
Cell Phone: 801.769-6823

1705 E Campus Center Drive, MBH RM 205