[Library Media] COPYRIGHT QUESTION

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Thu Mar 21 11:43:16 MDT 2013

UEN and USOE have also licensed online AP courses from the National Repository of Online Courses. Delmar, please just contact me directly (lhunter at uen.org<mailto:lhunter at uen.org>) and I'll figure out how the licensing would apply for your school. Nice so see so many plugs for eMedia folks!
Laura