[Library Media] COPYRIGHT QUESTION

Teri Southam teri.southam at endeavorhall.org
Thu Mar 21 11:27:47 MDT 2013

Your teacher might also want to go through the list on eMedia and open
source classes that have links that you can use.

http://www.extension.harvard.edu/open-learning-initiative/shakespeare-after-all-later-plays
This is an open ware class that has MP3 and Video clips.

Hope that is helpful,

Teri Southam
Endeavor Hall