[Library Media] UELMA Conference

Andrea Woodring anwoodring at wsd.net
Sat Mar 9 20:53:56 MST 2013

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that was involved with our conference this year. It was a wonderful day filled with inspiration.

Thank you to all that presented and shared their time and ideas with all of us. Thank you to the conference committee and board for all they did to have things run so smoothly.

I think that we were all inspired by our keynote speakers. I just bought Jimmy Buffets song "Love in the Library" thanks to Carmen:)

I cannot tell you how moved I was by the generosity of all of you by the donations for San Juan High School. There should never be a doubt that librarians rule the world!

Have a great end to your school year!

Andrea Woodring
Conference Chair