[Library Media] UELMA Parking

Stanton Fuller smfuller at wsd.net
Mon Mar 4 11:28:46 MST 2013

Hello Everyone,
We are looking forward to seeing you all at the upcoming UELMA conference. This year we have TWO parking lots available for our use. Hopefully that will help us avoid most of the parking issues we had last year. The lots we are assigned are W8 and A9.  W8 is the same lot we used last year and A9 is the lot just up the hill from W8 to the east.

The attached file is a map of the Weber State campus with the W8 and A9 lots outlined in red. Print it out and bring it along with  you to help you find the correct lot.  We will have signs posted, but our experience last year was that many people arrive early before it is light enough to see our poster size signs so having a map with you will probably help.

Stan Fuller
Wahlquist Jr. High Library
UELMA Board

Stan Fuller