[Library Media] HAVE YOU SEEN THIS!

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Thu Feb 28 13:20:49 MST 2013

A teacher just showed me this site and now "I'm a believer"!   The site:  http://www.citelighter.com/  Watch the tutorial, sign up, install the citelighter on your toolbar and choose a topic (for practice).  The site will have reading suggestions, choose one, highlight what you like, click on the Capture. Go to View. You will see what you highlighted and click on the "bubble"...now add your own notes.  Scroll down and choose the citation.  The article will now have the full citation in the correct format.  Lots more to explore...I'm glad I was born when I was but OH.MY. What these students have to use is simply beyond belief.  I just had to share....

Jan Duane
Juan Diego Catholic High School
destiny.skaggscatholiccenter.org

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all
quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't
mess with them. ~ Michael Moore