[Library Media] Hunting Books

Jeraldene Albrecht jeraldene.albrecht at jordandistrict.org
Wed Feb 20 12:41:51 MST 2013

Another book you could direct them to is: Robb White, Deathwatch. Book
about desert big horn sheep hunting guide with a survival twist. Can you
talk them into any of the "zombie apocalyptic" hunter books?  The Hunt by
Andrew Fukuda is a good one, the Michael Vey books by Richard Paul Evans
are good (not zombie but survival books). If you can get them to try one
you will have a lot of options open up. Good luck :)
Jeri
BHS