[Library Media] Hunting Books

Bill Goodrich bgoodrich at dcsd.org
Wed Feb 20 09:24:15 MST 2013

Will Hobbs' books would work if you choose the right one.  *Far North* is
one of my favorites.  I would stay away from the river rafting titles if
the student is strictly interested in hunting.  Another possibility would
be *The Ephraim Chronicles*  by Lee Nelson.  Although I haven't read it I
wonder about *Canoeing with Cree*.  As anyone read it and what did you
think?

Bill Goodrich - Library Teacher
Union High School
135 N Union St.