[Library Media] RELIES TO EBOOKS - MISSING THE BOAT

Rick Cline rcline at media.utah.edu
Fri Jan 25 08:33:51 MST 2013

Thanks Jan for sharing the "Replies" you received with respect to eBooks!

I wanted to mention that there is currently a group of Utah K-12 Librarians (i.e., committee) that have been meeting and discussing how we might bring eBooks to Utah's schools statewide. We have discussed a variety of options but have yet to find a solution; hence, I am scheduling with this group/committee to meet in the next few weeks to further this discussion.

Per the "Replies" document, I need to clarify that UEN has not committed to purchase any eBooks (fiction or non-fiction) at this time. As the eBooks group/committee discussions move forward, I (we) will provide updates.

- Rick