[Library Media] RELIES TO EBOOKS - MISSING THE BOAT

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Thu Jan 24 18:00:48 MST 2013

Thanks to all of you who replied. I'm still not sure but now know I do need to attend UELMA (I was planning on it anyway, if possible). Attached are the replies without personal names and district names; hopefully, I **** them all.  I think this may be a great topic to post to LM_NET.  I'll let you know their responses.

Again, thank you all!
Jan Duane
Juan Diego CHS
destiny.skaggscatholiccenter.org

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."
— A.A. Milne